Service Manager I (SM I) will provide light project management for maintenance and repair work on illuminated signs, as well as interior/exterior lighting and electrical nationwide. The Service Manager possess a strong focus on productivity, a positive attitude and teamwork. Driven to deliver and exceed goals with a sense of urgency to meet customer KPI’s and SLA’s. SM I is responsible to manage the work order from inception through invoicing. The Service Manager has a specific customer delivery responsibility on behalf of the company for the communication, quality, schedule, profitability and client satisfaction.
Our Exceptional Benefits Plan Includes:
- Supportive & Friendly Culture
- Manage national accounts for Fortune 500 companies
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage options
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Wellness Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Career Growth Opportunities and Career Mapping
- Additional perks including Pet Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Educational Assistance Program (Non-Union employees), and Various employee discount offerings from our Vendors
Summary: Stratus is one of the nation’s largest brand implementation companies. We are made up of 700+ employees nationwide who roll up their sleeves, dive into the details and bring our clients’ brands to life! We deliver versatile solutions for some of the nation’s largest and most recognized brands. From signage to site refresh & remodel, from energy & lighting to repair & maintenance solutions, we deliver ideal solutions to meet all our client's branding needs.